Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Goal Setting T2-2016


SMALL IMAGE (PNG)Public Domain

Goal setting       Name Ronan Date May 2016
Subject
Goal
How will you achieve it?
completed?
Maths
(set knowledge goals)
To learn more about word problems with percentage.



By putting more effort into my work and trying difficult questions.

Literacy
(Reading goal and homework)
To finish on time and understand the problems that we are given.




By doing my homework every week and try my best.

Key competencies  
  • Participating and Contributing
I need to join more in games and participating more in class sports



Key competencies  
  • Managing Self
I need to manage myself in class more by bringing my homework on time and having all my stuff in time
Key competencies  
  • Relating to Others
I need to work well with different people in the class.

Notes:



Teacher ____________________Whanau_____________________________ Student _______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.