Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

MY INSPIRATION

My inspiration.
Image result for ronaldo

Image result for ronaldo

My inspiration is Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo was born February 5 1985 in Santos Antonio his full name is Dos Santos Aveiro and he grew up in the city Madeira in Portugal his height is 1.85 and he weighs 80kg . Cristiano Ronaldo was named after the former U.S. president Ronald Reagan who was admired  by ronaldo’s dad. When Ronaldo was 8 his dad became the equipment manager for a ameteur team called Andorinha and that was also the first team he ever played for. Ronaldo now plays for Portugal,Real Madrid and he used to play for Manchester United also Ronaldo plays the number 7 for all the teams. Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo is my inspiration because he is good at football and he inspires me try my best and never ever be a sore loser.
 


4 comments:

  1. A very nice write up about Cristiano Ronaldo. It is a well written explanation, Ronan. Remember name of person should be in capital letter. Your next learning step is to group same idea into paragraph. Love the story and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs. Cochrane. It is a nice explanation about your inspiration. However, I recommend breaking up your sentences and using commas for different information. Carry on writing good stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ronan,
    Great explanation on your inspiration (Cristiano Ronaldo). I like your amazing facts and your pictures!!! I like how you explained what he does for a living.
    Would you like to meet him in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and i would like to meet him in real life

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.